有关谢谢你鼓励情景会话

时间:2021-10-14 13:42:09 浏览量:

篇一:情景对话

Hi, I'm Lucas, I just moved in next door.

你好,我是卢卡斯,我刚搬到隔壁.

哦,卢卡斯,请进,

我是芭芭拉,很高兴认识你.BOh, hi Lucas, come on in. I'm Barbara. Nice to meet you.

ANice to meet you too.

我也很高兴认识你. BWould you like something to drink? I've got tea and some grape juice.

你想喝点什么呢?有茶,还有葡萄汁.

AThanks. Some tea would be nice. Chinese tea is great. I really like your tea set. Where did you get it?

谢谢你,茶就行,中国茶很好喝. 我特别喜欢你的茶具,在哪里买的? BOh, there is a supermarket not

far from here. But there is also a tea house around the corner, where you can get tea,taste tea and get a tea set as well.

离这里不远有家超市.街角有个茶叶店,那儿也有茶叶和茶具卖

. AOh yeah, I saw the tea house the other day. I think I might go and have a look sometime. It's a nice neighborhood here.

哦, 对,前两天我见过那个茶具店,可能过两天去看看.我觉得这里的居住环境还不错. BYou are right about that. It's quiet and very convenient. You can get to the bus and the subway stations within ten minutes' walk. There's a grocery store, a book store, a gym, and many restaurants along the street.

没错,这里很安静,而且特别方便,去汽车站和地铁站,不到十分钟就能走到.沿着街,有便利店,书房,

健身房,还有很多餐馆

AThere's a gym nearby? That's exciting! I really want to start to go to gym as soon as possible. I've been lazy this summer holiday and have put on some weight.

周围有健身房?太好了!我想去健身,越快越好.整个暑假我都特别懒,

长胖了不少. BWell, if you want we can go together sometime. Actually I was thinking of going this afternoon,

if you like, you can join me and I can show you the neighborhood along the way.

如果你不介意,我们可以一起.我打算今天下午就去,你要是想来,可以一起走,路上我给你介绍下社区里的设施.

AThat would be wonderful. Thanks!

你那太棒了,谢谢你

ACan you tell me a little bit about yourself?

你能简单介绍一下自己吗?

BI am a graduate of a technical university and have been

employed as a technician with Company or approximately 10 years.

我毕业于一所科技大学,在#公司做技术人员快十年了。

APlease explain why you are interested in leaving your current position and please elaborate on your technical skills.

请告诉我你为什么辞去现在的工作。请具体说明你的技术专长。

BI am looking for a growth opportunity, which I feel is not available at

my current employer. In terms of skills, I am Microsoft certified in Windows XP and several other operating syste

我在寻找发展机会,但是现在任职的公司不能提供给我这样的机遇。关于技术,我有Windows XP 和其他几个操作系统的微软证书。

AWhere do you see yourself five years from now?

根据你的个人发展目标,你认为自己五年以后会怎样?

BI see myself in a management position.

我想进入管理层。

AI’ve just looked over your resume and I must admit I am quite impressed.

我已经看过你的简历了,我得承认我对你的简历印象不错。

BThank you. I’ve worked pretty hard to be able to list those accomplishments.

谢谢。由于我自己努力才能换来这些成果。

AYou’ve got plenty of training and experience. I wonder if you could tell me something about your goals. Where do you see yourself ten years from now?

你接受的培训和工作经验都很丰富。能否告诉我你的目标?十年以后你准备在到什么目标?

BTo be honest, I don’t plan in that much detail. My goals tend to be general; I define success according to the job at hand. I see myself advancing as I succeed, but I don’t necessarily dwell on the timing of each step.

说实话,我的目标没有那么具体要。我只有大致的目标,我认为是否成功取决于手头上的工作。我看到自己在不断前进,不断成功,但我觉得没有必要拘泥于每一步要花的时间。

AInteresting! And how do you feel about decision-making? Are you an independent thinker, or do you depend more on your superior for direction?

有意思! 你对“作决定”有什么看法? 你是个独立思考者,还是更多地依赖上级的指示? BThat depends a bit on the problem at hand. There are

certain situations in which a manager can give a general directive, and expect his employees to know how to take the initiative on the detail. I am kno

wn for taking the initiative, but I believe I also have the discernment to wait for direction when the situation calls for that.

这就要看当时手头上的工作是什么。有时经理会给出大致的指示不,希望员工发挥在具体工作上的主动性。我很善于发挥主动性,但我觉得我也能运用自己的判断,在某些情况下,等待经理的指示。

ASounds good. Everyone is taking about teams these days. Can you describe your role as a member of a sales team?

很好。人们现在热衷于谈论“团队”。你能描述一下你在销售团队里的角色吗? BI see myself as

an encourager. Of course, sales can be quite competitive and sometimes people in this field have a secret desire for others

to fail. In my last job, each representative handled a different region. I developed a system for sharing sales gimmicks that worked. Soon the whole sales team started saving up stories, not just to brag, but to share.

我把自己看作一个鼓动者。当然,销售这个领域的竞争很激烈,有些同行暗地里希望别人失败。我在原来的公司工作时,每个销售代表负责一个地区。我建立了一套制度,让所有业务员共享行之有效的销售策略。很快整个销售团队开始积累成功经验,不是为了吹牛,而是为了分享。

ASo, your experience is as impressive in practice as it is on paper. 你的实际经历和你所写的一样吸引人。

AFrom reviewing your resume I can see that you have ample experience for this position.What I want to know is why you think you’re right for the job.

从你的简历,我可以看出你在这方面有丰富的经验。我想知道为什么你认为你适合这份工作。

BWell I’m impressed with what the company has done in the past and I think by hiring me the company’s future can only be brighter. I find that my personal goals and ideas about business operations mesh perfectly with this company’s goals and mission statement.

公司过去的业绩给我的印象很深,我认为公司雇佣我,公司的前景会更好。我觉得我的个人发展目标和商业理念和公司的目标完全吻合。

ASo you’ve acquainted yourself with the company. It’s refreshing to interview someone who’s sure of what they want.

你对我们公司很了解。这样的申请者让我感到耳目一新。

BYes, I believe that it’

s crucial for me to know if a company is right for me, not just if I’m right for the company. I’

ve only been impressed by what I’ve read and heard and I see myself having a very rewarding and successful career here.

是的,我觉得了解公司是否适合我也很关键,而不仅仅是我是否适合公司。

我所见所闻给我的印象很深,我觉得我在这儿能开创有价值而且成功的事业。

ACommitment to the company and the team is very important to us here.

我们看重责任心以及团队精神。

BWell I’m definitely a team player as

well as being highly self-motivated. I believe this company can fulfill my long-term goals and offer

me great upward mobility. Therefore you will find in me a very loyal

employee.

我绝对是个好的合作者而且有很强的进取心。我相信公司能实现我长期目标,给我巨大的动力。因此,你会发现我是个很忠诚的雇员。

AHow's your job search going?

你的工作找得怎么样了? BI only started looking for a job a few days ago.

我几天前才开始找工作.

AHave

you finished compiling your resume?

简历写好没? BYes, I was precise with every word in my resume?

写好了,

里面的每一个词都是我精心挑选的.

AThat's good. Don't forget to design the format. An attractive fromat is as important as the content.

很好.别忘了一下板式,吸引人的板式和内容一样重要.

BAbsolutely,I've highlighted all my strengths and the resume is clear and easy to read.

没错,我强调了我所有的优点,简历清晰易读.

AGood. How about your cover letter?

不错.求职信写得怎么样了? BA cover letter? I've never thought about that. Won't a CV do for my job application?

求职信?我从来没有想过要写这个.找工作有份简历难道还不够吗?

ANo, a CV is not enough. You should also attach it with a cover letter. Don't overlook it. You're faced with fierce competition in the job market. If your cover letter cannot stand out in the pile of

不行,

只有简历是不够的,你应该附上一封求职信,别大意了.现在就业市场竞争激烈,如果你的求职信不能从一堆求职信中脱颖而出,可能根本没人读你的简历.

BSounds reasonable.Even if I'm the right one for the job, many people are applying for

the same vacancy at the same time, so I should try my best to catch

the Human Resources manager's attention.

恩.有道理.即使我是合适的人选,有那么多人都在同时申请这一个职位,我也得尽力吸引人事经理的注意力.

AYes, you're right. All your preparation efforts are to help you land a job

interview.

你说的对,你所做的所有准备都是帮你获得面试的机会.

BGot it. I'll start right now.

明白了,

我马上就写.

AWould you consider an offer of $56,000 per

year?

年薪五万六千美元,可以考虑吗?

BWhat kind of benefits are we talking

about?

那么福利怎么样? AOur standard package includes health insurance, two weeks vacation and a company car.

公司的标准福利包括医保,每年两周假期和一部公车。

BAre these things

negotiable?

这些可以再商量商量吗?

AUh? not normally. What do you have in mind?

呃?? 一般是不行。你有什么想法?

BVacation time is important to me. I would be willing to give up these other items in order to receive more vacation days.

假期对我而言很重要。我可以不要其他两样,希望能加行我的假期。

AWhat an interesting idea, Ms. Wilson. Would you also be willing to acc

篇二:情景会话 日常生活篇

1. 在中餐馆 At a Chinese restaurant

A: It's very nice of you to invite me.

你真是太好了,请我来做客。

B: I'm very glad you could come, Mr. Liu. Will you take a seat

at the head of the table? It's an informal dinner, please don't stand on ceremony... Mr. Liu, would you like to have some chicken?

刘先生,您能来我很高兴,请上坐。这是一次家常便饭,请大家别客气。刘先生,要吃点鸡肉吗?

A: Thank you. This is my first time to come to a Chinese

restaurant. Could you tell me the different features of

Chinese food?

谳谢,这是我第一次来中餐馆,请给我讲讲中国菜的不同特色好吗?

B: Generally speaking, Cantonese food is a bit light; Shanghai

food is rather oily; and Hunan dishes are very spicy, having a strong and hot taste.

一般来讲,广东菜清淡一些;
上海菜比较油腻:湖南菜香味浓,辣味很重。

A: Chinese dishes are exquisitely prepared, delicious, and

very palatable. They are very good in colour, flavour, and taste.

中国菜做得很精细,色、香、味俱全。

B: Mr. liu, would you care for another helping?

刘先生,再来一点吧?

A: No more, thank you. I'm quite full.

不啦,谢谢。我已经够饱了。

B: Did you enjoy the meal?

您吃得怎么样?

A: It's the most delicious dinner I've had for a long time. It's

such a rich dinner.

好久没有吃过这样美味的饭莱了。这顿饭莱太丰盛了。

B: I'm so glad you like it.

你能喜欢,我不胜荣幸。

A: Thank you very much for your hospitality.

谢谢你的盛情款待。

2. 你的想法很有创意

A: Mom, I just finished my paper. Can you proofread it before I

hand it in?

妈,我刚完成我的。你可以在我交给老师前帮忙校对吗? B: Sure, let's take a look. Sweetie, this is terrific. Your ideas

are so original.

当然,我们一起看看吧。甜心,写得很好。你的想法很有创意。

A: Thanks.

谢谢。

B: I can tell you worked hard on it.

我可以看出来,你真的很努力。

A: I really did! I started thinking about what I wanted to say

three weeks ago.

真的是呢!我在三星期前就开始想我要写些什么。

B: Well, it was definitely worth all the time.

恩,你所做的一切都是非常值得的。

A: Let's just hope my teacher agrees.

希望老师能够认同。

3. 你的公寓真乱

A: Hi Anna, come in.

你好!安娜,请进!

B: Wow, your apartment is a mess.

哇!你的公寓真乱。

A: I know, I didn't have time to put things away before you got

here.

我知道,在你来之前,我没有时间把东西整理好。

B: Look! Are those all your clothes on the couch?

瞧!沙发上都是你的衣服吗?

A:

Yes.

是的。

B: Are they clean?

是干净的吗?

A: Actually most of them are dirty. I haven't done laundry in a

while. I usually wait until I can do it at my parent's house.

事实上,很多都是脏的。我很久没洗衣服啦。我经常等着拿到我父母家里洗。

B: My sister and I usually go to the laundromat down the street.

Why don't you go there?

我妹妹和我总是去这条街上的自助洗 衣店洗衣,你为什么不去那儿呢?

A: I know I should, but that place isn't very convenient. You

have to wait for a long time.

我知道我应该去,但是那个地方不 是很方便,你必须等很久才行。

B: Yes I know. I have to do it every week. Anyway, are you

ready to go?

是,我知道。我每周都要去。无论如何,你准备好要走了吗 ? A: No I'm not ready yet. I still have to brush my teeth and wash

my face. Can you wait for a few minutes?

没有,还没准备好。

我还要涮牙洗脸。你能稍等一下吗? B:

OK, but please hurry. I think the restaurant is closing soon.

可以,请快一点。我觉得餐馆马上就关门啦。

4. 到红绿灯路口过马路吧

A: Let's cross here.

我们从这里穿过去吧。

B: You're kidding. We'll never make it across in one piece!

Let's cross at the light.

你开什么玩笑!我们穿过去会没命的!咱们还是到红绿灯口再过吧。

A: Now we have to walk all the way down to the end of the

street.

现在我们必须一路走到街尾。

B: If you want to cross here, be my guest. I don't feel like

dodging cars and scooters!

假如你想从这穿过去,请便。我可不想躲汽车和摩托车!

5. 这个电脑游戏棒极了

A: Have you bought War Craft 2 yet?

你买了“战争二代”没有?

B: Yeah! I bought it the day it was released.

买了!它发行的当天我就买了。

A: How do you like it?

你喜欢它吗?

B: It's a great game. There are a lot of new characters.

这个电脑游戏棒极了。有很多新的人物。

A: Did it cost very much

很贵吧?

B: It cost about thirty. Most games cost about that much.

大约30美元。大部分电脑游戏差不多都是这个价儿。

A: Mechwarrior is such a good game. The graphics are

awesome!

电脑游戏“麦克战士”真好玩!画面可漂亮了!

B: Oh,I know what you mean. I'm addicted to that game.

哦,我明白你说的意思。我已经迷上那个游戏啦!

A: My roommate always wants to play it. But I told her to buy

her own game.

我的室友总想玩它,但我让她自己去买一个。

B: Yeah,my roommate likes to watch me play. He says it's like

watching a movie.

是吗!我的室友也喜欢看我玩。他说就像是看电影一样。

A: I've never seen such good graphics.

我从来没有看过这么好的画面。

B: And I've never heard such good sound in a game.

在电脑游戏里也从来没有听过这么好的音乐。

6. 感谢你的丰盛晚餐

A:Hello, Mr. Smith, Wang Peng speaks.

史密斯先生,你好。我是王朋。

B:Hello! Mr. Wang. This is Smith.

你好,王先生,我是史密斯。

A:I'm calling to thank you for the wonderful dinner I had

yesterday.

我打电话感谢你昨天为我所设的丰盛晚餐。

B:It's a pleasure.

不必客气。

A:I'll come back to China tonight. I hope to see you again

sometime.

今晚我就要回中国了,希望有机会再度相见。

B:I hope so.

我也希望有机会再度见到你。

A:I appreciate all help of you during my stay here.

衷心感谢我在此逗留期间,你对我提供的所有帮助。

B:Don't mention it.

不必客气。

A:Please let me know when you go to China and let me be of

some assistance to you.

你到中国时请一定告诉我,好让我给你提供点方便。

B:Yes, I will. Have a nice flight back.

我会的,祝你回程一路平安。

A:Thanks, good-bye!

谢谢,再见!

B:Good-bye!

再见!

7. 我们一起去跳舞怎么样

A: Steven, would you like to go dance with us tonight?

史蒂文,今晚和 我们一起去跳舞怎么样?

B: John, I am just not in the mood for this.

约翰,我现在没那个心情。

A: You look so upset. What's going on?

你看起来很沮丧,怎么回事?

B: I lost the table tennis game yesterday.

昨天在乒乓球比赛中,我输了 。

A: Oh, what a pity!

噢,真遗憾!

B: I just don’t want to play table tennis any more.

我不想再打乒乓球了。

A: Is it that bad? It’s nothing more than a game.

有那么糟糕吗?不过 是输掉一场比赛而已。

B: My opponent bowled me with the very first ball. I was

wondering if it's appropriate for me to play table tennis.

我的对手一球就把我淘汰了 ,我在想可能我不太适合打乒乓球吧。

A: Oh, come on! Failure is the mother of success. Don’t lose

heart. I'm sure you'll succeed.

篇三:谢谢你,鼓励了我

谢谢你,鼓励了我

奉贤区实验小学无名文学社 顾彧琦

往事就像流水一样多,数不胜数,一件件历历在目,有高兴的、感动的、悲伤的。。。。。。。其中有一件事,让我铭记在心。

我9岁时,在外婆家玩。傍晚时分,爸妈打电话说有事,要我自己回家,锻炼锻炼胆量。我谢绝了外婆要送我的好意,独自上路了。

天渐渐暗下来了,月亮和星星也偷懒了,不知溜到哪儿去了,周围一片漆黑,路上静悄悄的,只有一两个稀少的人影,两旁的树枝婆娑舞动着,发出沙沙的声音。我心里空荡荡的很害怕,惊慌的心“咚咚咚”地乱跳,,真后悔没叫外婆送,但也只好硬着头皮往前走。突然,背后蹿出一只小猫,吓得我手脚颤抖,不停地哆嗦。接着又传出了不知道什么叫声,我又战栗了几下。走了一阵子,我看到前面好像有个黑影朝我这边移动过来,顿时,我以前看到过的、听到过的各种关于鬼的故事都涌进了脑海,浮现在了眼前。我多么希望是自己的眼睛看花了呀!可是定睛一看,确实有个黑影,而且离我只有咫尺之近。怎么办?我的心一紧,大气都不敢出,多想喊一声:“爸爸,妈妈,你们快来呀!”可我连发出声音的勇气都没有,只觉得手发软,脚发酥,浑身起了鸡皮疙瘩。

“小妹妹,你怎么啦?”一个陌生的声音从我耳边传来。原来是一位叔叔,戴着一副金丝边眼镜,穿着一件蓝色大衣,脸上露出慈祥的笑容。“他会是坏人吗,他想干吗呢”我心里想着,心“砰砰”乱跳。“小妹妹,别害怕,我不是坏人,请你相信我。”我绷紧的心顿时放松下来,也大胆地和他交谈起来:“叔叔,你好,我是要回家去,可是我很害怕。”“小妹妹,你是第一次独自回家吧,别害怕,不论做什么事,都会有第一次的过程和经历,你胆大心细,放松心情,战胜恐惧,只有勇敢地向前冲,才能到达成功的彼岸,走路也是如此。加油,我相信你一定能行的。”“真的吗?”我还犹豫着。“当然,只要你相信自己,坚持不懈,就一定行。”“谢谢你,叔叔。”

告别了叔叔,我继续赶路,时不时地想起叔叔那些鼓励的话。我顿时轻松了,也不怕了,脚步也轻了,昂首挺胸,迈开大步,向家里走去。。。。。。

叔叔,谢谢你的鼓励,使我能独自勇敢地回到家,使我向新的起点迈出了新的一步。在这个过程中,我不但战胜了自我,而且明白了一个道理:只有坚持不懈,才能成功。这个道理,我将永远铭记于心。


《》 相关热词搜索: [db:gjc]