旅游英语情会话

时间:2022-06-26 16:15:03 浏览量:

 旅游英语情会话

  导读:我根据大家的需要整理了一份关于《旅游英语情会话》的内容,具体内容:比起平常的日子,旅游的经历更加让人难忘吧,毕竟难得一次。下面是我给大家整理的,供大家参阅!:SHOPPINGDashan: Excuse me. Where can w...

 比起平常的日子,旅游的经历更加让人难忘吧,毕竟难得一次。下面是我给大家整理的,供大家参阅!

 :SHOPPING

 Dashan: Excuse me. Where can we find the souvenir store?

 大山:请问,礼品店在哪里?

 Clerk: Well, Canadian Gifts is on the lower level. Its across from Prime Time Video Rentals.

 服务员:噢,礼品店在楼下,在黄金时刻录像出租屋的对面。

 Dashan: How do we get to the lower level?

 大山:到楼下怎么走?

 Clerk: You can take the elevator behind you.

 服务员:你可以乘坐你身后的电梯。

 Dashan: Thank you.

 大山:谢谢你。

 Salesperson: Good evening. May I help you?

 店员:晚上好。

 您想买什么?

 Rumei: No, thanks. Were just looking.

 如梅:不买什么。只是随便看看。

 Dashan: Rumei, how about a SWEATSHIRT for your brother?

 大山:如梅,给你的弟弟买件汗衫怎么样?

 Rumei: Thats a good idea, Dashan.

 如梅:大山,这个主意不错。

 Salesperson: You can find the sweatshirts next to the jewelry section.

 店员:汗衫就在首饰柜台旁边。

 Rumei: Thanks. Dashan, what do you think of this orange sweatshirt?

 如梅:谢谢。

 大山,你觉得这件橘黄色汗衫怎么样?

 Dashan: Oh I dont know. Im not crazy about it. To be honest, Rumei, I dont like the colour orange. I never wear orange. Does your brother like orange?

 大山:喔,我说不清。我谈不上喜欢。说句实话,我不喜欢橘黄色。我从来不穿橘黄色的衣服。你的弟弟喜欢橘黄色吗?

 Rumei: I dont know.

 如梅:我不知道。

 Dashan: Do you like this black sweatshirt?

 大山:你喜欢这件黑色的汗衫吗?

 Rumei: Yes, I do. I like the picture on the front.

 如梅:我喜欢。我喜欢胸前的图案。

 Yunbo: Me, too.

 云波:我也喜欢。

 Salesperson: What size do you need?

 店员:您想要几号的?

 Rumei: Let me see. A medium. My brother is the same size as my husband.

 如梅:我想一想。

 要中号的。

 我弟弟跟我的丈夫一般高。

 Salesperson: Heres a medium in black.

 店员:这是黑色中号的。

 Rumei: Yunbo, please try on this sweatshirt.

 如梅:云波,你来穿上试一试。

 Salesperson: The black sweatshirts are on sale. They are 30% off.

 店员:黑色汗衫现在减价了,优惠 30%。

 Rumei: It fits perfectly. Great. I love a bargain. Ill take it.

 如梅:很合身,太好了。

 我愿意买便宜货。我就买这件了。

 Dashan: Thats a good deal.

 大山:那真合算。

 Rumei: Dashan, English only.

 如梅:大山,只说英语。

 Dashan: Sorry Rumei, thats a good deal.

 大山:对不起,如梅,我是说你可买上便宜货了。

 Salesperson: Will that be cash or charge?

 店员:您付现金还是刷卡?

 Rumei: Cash

 如梅:付现金。

 :AT A RESTAURANT

 Rumei: Everything on the menu looks good.

 如梅:菜单上的菜看着样样都好。

 Yunbo: Dashan, whats surf and turf?

 云波:大山,Surf and Turf 这道菜是什么做的?

 Dashan: Its a small steak and a lobster tail.

 大山:是嫩牛排加龙虾尾。

 Rumei: That sounds delicious. Id like that. How about you, Dashan?

 如梅:听起来很好吃。

 我想来一盘。

 大山,你呢?

 Dashan: I cant decide.

 大山:我定不下来。

 Server: Are you ready to order?

 服务员:可以点菜了吗?

 Rumei: Yes, Id like a surf and turf.

 如梅:可以。我要一份海鲜牛排。

 Yunbo: Id like the same.

 云波:我也要一份。

 Dashan: Hmm. Id like a hamburger. No, Id like some roast beef.

 No, Id like a T-bone steak.

 大山:我要一个汉堡包。不行,我要烤牛肉。不,我要带骨牛排。

 Server: Would you like your meat rare, medium or well done?

 服务员:肉要烧成嫩的、不老不嫩的还是熟透的?

 Dashand like a baked potato. No, Id like some rice. No, a baked potato.

 大山:我要烤土豆。不行,我要一些米饭。不,我要烤土豆。

 Yunbo: Id like some rice, please.

 云波:我要米饭。

 Rumei: Me, too.

 如梅:我也要米饭。

 Server: Please help yourself to the salad bar. Its behind you.

 服务员:色拉台有色拉,请随便用。就在你们身后。

 Yunbo: Look at all the different salads. Everything looks very fresh.

 云波:看这儿有各式各样的色拉。样样看起来都很新鲜。

 Dashan: Salads are very popular in Canada. I like pasta salad. Its delicious.

 大山:在加拿大,色拉是受欢迎的菜。我喜欢吃凉拌面色拉,味道很好吃。

 Yunbo: Whats pasta salad?

 云波:凉拌面色拉是用什么做的?

 Dashan: Its cold noodles, mayonnaise and vegetables.

 大山:用凉面条、蛋黄酱再拌一些蔬菜。

 Dashan: Rumei, try some bread. Its warm.

 大山:如梅,你来尝点面包吧,还热乎着呢。

 Rumei: Hmm. It smells wonderful.

 如梅:闻起来好香啊。

 Dashan: Try some fresh butter on it.

 大山:往上面抹些鲜黄油试一试。

 Rumei: Thanks.

 如梅:谢谢。

 Dashan: Youre welcome.

 大山:不客气。

 Rumei: Oh, it tastes delicious.

 如梅:啊,味道好香啊。

 微信扫一扫二维码分享到微信好友或朋友圈来源:网友投稿

相关热词搜索: 英语 会话 旅游